The Mail Room unit coordinates the intake, sorting, and delivery of mail, packages, and other departmental deliveries to the relevant destination(s) on campus.
Mail Services performs a number of campus functions including:
- Daily distribution and collection of U.S. mail
- Assistance with department bulk mailings
- Processing and distribution of FedEx and UPS packages
- Acts as the general campus shipping and receiving department
- Receives and delivers all campus FedEx Office orders
- Responsible for Capital Asset Management