Funding - Student Employment

Student Employment

IU Northwest participates in the Federal Work-Study program, which allows you to work on-campus or in the community and apply your wages to your college costs. The funds are provided by the federal government, so you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine your eligibility.

Hundreds of students are employed in work-study positions in various campus departments each year.