• Working alongside Council members to draft legislation that would be beneficial to student life or that a majority of students support.
• Working with the City of Gary to improve campus grounds and the surrounding areas.
Communications & Marketing
• Designing a logo for Indiana University Northwest Student Government Association.
• Delivering social media content that demonstrates what IUN SGA currently has in the works and has already accomplished to give students a clearer understanding of the organization.
• Utilizing social media to communicate with clubs and organizations on campus.
• Scheduling tabling initiatives or on-campus events, to showcase to the rest of IUN SGA what is needed from their constituents.
• Installing a bi-weekly newsletter to the student body about SGA goals, projects, and events.
• Creating an atmosphere that presents a more uniform school pride.
• Reopened the campus food pantry known as the RedHawk Nest.
• Implementing a partnership with the new dining service at Indiana University Northwest and SGA that will provide a greater variety and quality of food.
• Creating an appropriate space for students to hang out and connect by playing various games.
Health & Wellbeing
• Continuing the IUN Cares Initiative to reduce the stigma related to mental health and get students more informed and connected to counseling services by holding various mental health-related events nearly every month.
• Continuing the Menstrual Product Initiative by the continuance of providing menstrual products in IUN bathrooms.
• Introducing signage into IUN bathrooms in an effort to increase awareness about mental health resource availability.
• Partnering with the Red Cross to host an annual blood drive.
• Partnering with IUPD to inform students on safety measures, information, and services the school provides.
• Improving safety measures for students when crossing West 35th Ave and Broadway.
• Supporting Cultural Heritage Awareness Months.
• Opening a Student Government Association office to create positive change on campus, advocate for student concerns, and have a space available to foster a sense of belonging for all IUN students.
• Working with facilities to Improve campus grounds and plants.
• Updating the website regularly with bills passed by Congress and updates from the executive branch.
• Regularly sending the student body emails to keep them updated on campus-wide events and issues.
• To unify the campus through communication such as social media, through campus-wide events and open spaces, and through collaborations with campus organizations.