Emergency Financial Assistance -- eligibility criteria
- Student must be enrolled in current term based on when they apply (i.e. summer, fall, spring) and have a minimum GPA of 2.0;
- Student must demonstrate an emergency, one-time, unexpected financial hardship that hinders their ability to continue at IU Northwest;
- Student must demonstrate high need and be fully utilizing their financial aid options per the Office of Financial Aid;
- Emergency funding amount must fit within their current financial aid package as determined by the Office of Financial Aid;
- Emergency funding may be issued one time per academic year.
To apply for funding, please fill out this application form.
RedHawks Nest Food Distribution: IU Northwest students, faculty, and staff can pick up a pre-packaged bag of food Monday-Friday, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at the Student Activities Office, Savannah 217, where bags will be provided upon request. If you have any special dietary needs, send an email to email@example.com and they will do their best to accommodate you.
Unmotivated? Stressed? Need to talk? This unprecedented change to each of our everyday lives is stressful for everyone. If you’re finding it difficult to focus on school during this time, for any reason, IU Northwest’s Counseling Center remains open for current and new clients. To schedule an appointment, send your request, from your IU email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 219-980-6741.
Free WiFi hotspot - IU Northwest invites campus and community members to take advantage of the free drive-up internet access (“Hot Spot Lot”), located at the campus’s main parking lot at 33rd Avenue and Broadway. Users can access the internet without leaving their cars .
Computer or WiFi emergency? We may be able to help. Email us.
Local and state resources
Domestic Violence programs
Not sure what's available? Take an assessment here to find out.