Health Professions Exploration Experience, 2023
August 17 - 18, 2023; Thursday - Friday, 9am - 2pm (lunch and snacks provided).
The Summer Bridge provides active learning experiences to help incoming students build momentum and confidence as they enter college at IU Northwest.
During the week students will:
• Learn about the health and safety professions and the healthcare team
• Engage in simulated health and safety activities
• Explore new interests
• Develop the skills needed for college success
• Build confidence
• Create community with students and faculty- develop new friendships
• Have fun while preparing for your first year at IU Northwest
Activities are free and open to all incoming students, but space is limited! Please register at the link to reserve a space.