Assurance of LearningThe IU Northwest School of Business & Economics is committed to achieving the learning goals of its two degree programs, the Bachelor of Science in Business (BS) and the Master of Business Administration (MBA). Our School has a six-step process for assessing student learning.
- Step 1: Identify the learning goals for each of the Bachelor's degrees and the Master's degree.
- Step 2: Develop tools and procedures for assessing student performance on the degree learning goals.
- Step 3: Collect assurance of learning data.
- Step 4: Review assurance of learning data for continous improvement in curriculum and instruction.
- Step 5: Implement changes to curriculum and/or instruction.
- Step 6: Collect and re-evaluate post-change data.