The Office of Student Activities offers a wide variety of exciting and informative events throughout the year. All of our events are designed to enlighten and engage students. Beginning in early Fall with Back2School Week, Student Activities brings major events like the Mobile Zip Line, Tron Laser Tag and Bongo Ball Mania and also more small-scale events, such as Soup ‘n Substance and Open Mic nights.
Got an idea for an event? Contact us! We’d love to hear your ideas.
Student Organization Planning an Event
Step 1. Please submit the 25Live Space Request Form in order to request space for your event. You will need to wait for a 25Live confirmation email before proceeding to step 2.
Step 2. Please complete the UERC Event Registration Form here. This is applicable to meetings and events.
Step 3. If you need food for your event, please contact Creative Dining or if you have permission to use an outside vendor you must complete this form. This is applicable to meetings and events.
Step 4. Click the "Create Event" button on the Events page of your student organizations RedHawkLink page and complete the Event Approval Process. This is applicable to meetings and events.
Step 5. If you need funding from SGA for this event, please complete this IUN SGA Funding Request Form. This is applicable to events only.
Other Items to Consider
- If you have any Facilities needs for your event, feel free to complete the Facilities Request Form.
- If you need any Audio-Visual Equipment for your event, please complete this form.
- Please complete a Hospitality Form.
- For information about Parking for your event, please read the linked information.
- If your program involves children, on or off campus, please read this information and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Daily RedHawk Submissions
- Marketing and Digital Signage questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Student Organization events will display below whenever they are entered into RedHawkLink.