A. Application Deadline:
Applications for all radiologic sciences programs, including radiography, diagnostic medical sonography, radiation therapy, and the advanced clinical concentration for radiographers, are due on January 15.
B. University Admission:
Applicants who have never enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at any campus of Indiana University must also file an application with the Indiana University Northwest (IUN) Office of Admissions. Previous enrollment in a non-degree program at one of the campuses is not sufficient. Courses cannot be transferred without applying to IUN.
Program admission profiles for acceptance will only reflect transfer coursework that has been processed through the Office of Admissions. Applicants must provide the most current transcripts from every institution attended. If you have any questions about your admissions status with Indiana University or to receive an undergraduate application, please call IUN Office of Admissions at (219) 980-6991.
C. Completing the Application Data Sheet:
- Step 1: Select Program: Check the appropriate box(es). Please note that you can select more than one program.
- Step 2: Provide Information: Complete and accurate information should be provided. The applicant's current address and email address will be used to confirm receipt of the application.
- Step 3: Educational Background: Applicants are required to list last institutions attended.
- Step 4: Certification: All applicants are required to complete the certification area and indicate they agree with the statement.
- Step 5: Survey: Please respond to the two survey questions at the end of the application form. The information you provide will be used by the radiologic sciences programs only.
D. Submitting A Complete Application Packet:
Only completed application forms that are received by the program's application deadline will be forwarded to the program's admissions committee.
E. Late Application Submissions:
Applications received after the deadline are considered late. Late applications are only considered if all on-time applications have been reviewed and a seat remains open in the program.